Thursday, July 18, 2013

Guilt

Oh yes, I feel very guilty for not having updated pictures on here for a while, especially since it seems that the others I know who were behind are also playing catch-up, but have still found the time to beat me to the punch. Not that we haven't been busy with the boys playing baseball, and my hubby playing softball every weekend and being in my 3rd trimester (and therefore Very tired with trying to keep up with said activities and 3 children who demand regular meals...and me demanding cleanliness- otherwise I am Really grumpy), but I thought that I should make an effort to get "caught up" before this next baby comes, which may be any minute now?! Time has gotten away from me and I cannot promise that I will be any better in the coming months- school starts in about a month for my preschooler and just a week and a half after that, I believe, for the the soon to be 1st grader. This will be in addition to have a newborn and a toddler-whew! It's exhausting just thinking about what's coming...ready, set, here we go on our wild ride!!!!

 A visit to Strawberry Acres to pick some fresh (and delicious I might add!) strawberries
 They (Brother and Sister Butler from our church) let the boys play with their barn cats
 This boy was in heaven! He thinks he is a cat and his sister now meows with him...

 Ellie loved the cats too...I don't know how well they liked her though
 Ellie loves freshly picked strawberries! (the store-bought, not so much...)
May 20th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment