Thursday, February 4, 2010

free!


So on one of the blogs that I check (numerous times a day), there was an offer to sign up for a free juicy juice sippy cup...and it came! Just about the time I decided that I definitely need more.... where have all the sippy cups gone???? Well I have been totally obsessed with this coupon thing that I failed to tell everyone that Mike had an interview to be the manager of a Sherwin Williams paint store here in Peoria, his chances are pretty good, and it would mean he'd get a raise so we are excited about this prospect. I mean that would mean that we could (potentially) settle for a while. Though at living here in Peoria for 22 months this is by FAR the longest we've ever lived in one city/state since we got married. Matthew is starting to speak in two word sentences now like "bye dad" and "hi grandma" and it has totally caught me by surprise! Where has the time gone????
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment