Sunday, October 23, 2011

Covered Bridge Festival-Indiana

I really had NO idea that this festival was this big! Hundreds of vendors- just about any type of food you could ask for (though I couldn't find anyone with an Indian taco :( too bad )

A covered bridge surrounded by yet more people- and we chose to go on a weekday! I can't imagine what the weekend was like!

The view from inside the covered bridge, Matthew was a bit freaked because he could see down to the water and had to be carried halfway through- plus there was some bounce to it.

Topher got a helicopter made of balloons- I didn't even know that was possible!

Posted by Picasa
Matthew got a sword and a belt to hold it in :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you guys got to go. That festival was started years ago by my great-aunts and uncles that lived in that area. Now it is so huge and encompasses so many towns.

    ReplyDelete