Thursday, September 8, 2011

my sister came to Illinois!

playing games with the nephews...

on our 3-legged race for pioneer day...





saying good-bye...Matt refused to say good-bye because he thought she should stay...poor little guy cried! And so did Topher out in the parking lot- though he said his stomach hurt- I think he was sad and didn't know how else to put it.
We also visited Nauvoo and I took a pic with my old digital camera...I dropped it and it broke while trying to take my first picture there! My poor sister has lupus and I thought she was going to die...heat affects her a lot more than normal (and we were in a heat advisory at the time), but after forcing her to eat in an air conditioned restaurant she soldiered on and was able to sit through the pagaent. The next day we went to Carthage Jail...so bummed I didn't have a camera :(
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment