Monday, April 25, 2011

DACC Ag Day 4/7/11

I just had to take my animal loving 2 1/2 year old to Ag Day! It was the first real activity other than shopping or our church playgroup that we did that was just him and I. Though we did meet someone from church there which was nice- I'd have gotten a bit bored I think without you there Regina! :)

He got so excited over this chicken! (like he hadn't seen one before? we take care of our friends chickens when they go out of town)

This poor cow was getting a bit overwhelmed with all the noise and the kids, but it stayed still long enough for my little one to touch him! :)

He thought that the pony was "cool." Do any other 2 year olds use that word?

We had to wait like 15-20 mins so thay he could ride this push tractor! But he loved it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment