Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sorry I'm late!

So the last month or so of school and the start of the holidays has made it pretty much impossible for me to blog... I did really well in school though. I got 3 'A's and 1 'B' so I am pretty happy about that. Matthew started walking on November 22nd. We did get it on camera, but unfortunately it was right after a bath so it will not be posted here. We had two Christmases, one in Charleston with Mike's parents and sister on December 5th, as well as one with just our family on the 25th. It was nice to not "have" to do anything that day or go anywhere. We did skype everyone else so we got to feel like we were with the family. So our Christmas lasted a long time with three different time zones! We are looking forward to a new year and maybe losing some more weight! Mike is getting ready to set up a "Biggest Loser" competition in which the winner will win a cash prize. I am getting ready for another semseter at school...14 credits this semster! (Am I a glutton for punishment or what?)

1 comment: