Sunday, October 18, 2009

soooo busy!

I am sorry I haven't blogged lately but I have been preoccupied with my 5 page Othello analytical essay...which I got a 'A' on!!! :D So there wasn't much going on really besides that. Matthew has learned a few new words: "stop," (frequently used with Topher), "uh-oh" (so cute!), and is trying to make animal sounds now like 'arf-arf' and 'moo'. Topher is getting taller and taller and is trying to memorize all the primary songs he can- and when he doesn't know the words he inserts syllables for all the words. It is pretty interesting! Mike just went to New Mexico on a fly fishing trip with his dad, he left Wednesday afternoon and just got back today. While he was gone the boys and I went to the indoor pool, which was Matthew's first experience in something other than a blowup pool in the backyard. At first he wasn't sure what to do, but eventually he liked it. Topher cried when I told him it was time to go, but I had to promise that we would go back again. Yesterday I took the boys to the free fall matinee where we watched Night at the Museum:Battle of the Smithsonian and the boys were good for the first half, but they got a little tired the second half of the movie. I think the only thing that kept them quiet the first half was the giant bucket of popcorn. It was an interesting experience to have the boys all by myself for more than just one night. It was very tiring, but this coming weekend Mike gets the kids to himself while I go out of town (kid-free!) to Kansas City for Time Out for Women!

1 comment: