Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School

So I was able to log into my classes on Friday and since I don't have to "go" to class in the traditional sense I have already read over 120 pages! Not to mention all the information for my classes which has taken close to an hour! It is hard to juggle things, like my neighbor coming over yesterday for an hour with her son who is about 6 months older than Topher, to play. That was the time that Topher normally watches Sesame Street and time I was counting on to read and maybe get ahead a little bit so that I could relax slightly... oh well it was nice that the boys could play together and I could get to know my neighbor a little better! Luckily I have the best husband ever who got up early to work out this morning and also managed to clean up the very messy playroom! I love random acts of kindness! It put a smile on my face and helped me to be in a good mood all day... even though Topher wouldn't take a nap! Well there is always tomorrow! Hopefully playgroup will wear him out! Hooray for hope!

1 comment:

  1. And if you ever need extra study time, just drop them off here. Since it's over the internet, you could even stay here and study, and I could make lunch for everyone! I like this idea...

    ReplyDelete